Picture gallery
44 entries in the Picture gallery
picture
The station received an updated face lift in 1985. The district added three bays and office space to the north side in the late 1970ís. Unfortunately, no pictures are available.
picture
The Cornbelt Fire Protection District was established in 1953. The founding board of trustees were L.O. Dollahon, Jim Cambell, and Harold Hannah.
picture
The original thirteen charter members pictured in 1954.
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
44 entries in the Picture gallery
×picture

© 2022 Cornbelt Fire Protection District